'84 GT bought in CA and sold in PA

Anyone know how I can track down a '84 Mustang GT with T-tops I bought new (drove off showroom floor) in Merced, CA and sold in Souderton, PA? I live back home now near Souderton and would like to see it just for memory's sake.
Summer84_022.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Privacy laws are going to make that tricky.
What started it was the guy who looked up a womans address in California using DMV to find out where she lived, then murdered her.... Seems like she was an actress??
EDIT,, Rebecca Schaeffer was the victim.. Changed DMV laws forever

It can be done, what I've done in the past was once I find the person I contact them by registered mail with an explanation and my contact info, if they agree then I give them the contact info for the person looking for them.
There was a case here in Florida where a PI found the person a guy in Texas hired him to find then he hired a couple dufus hit men to come here and kill her. Maybe the same case limp is referring to.

Doing a carfax with the vin will sometimes show where it was registered last. With the vin yous be surprised what you can find out with a little digging.

It can be done, what I've done in the past was once I find the person I contact them by registered mail with an explanation and my contact info, if they agree then I give them the contact info for the person looking for them.
There was a case here in Florida where a PI found the person a guy in Texas hired him to find then he hired a couple dufus hit men to come here and kill her. Maybe the same case limp is referring to.
No, the Rebecca Shaeffer case was from the lovely area of the world called Los Angeles, CA.....

I was stationed at Castle AFB when I bought my new 82 Capri RS 5.0. McAuley Mercury/Lincoln dealer in Merced had 2 RS's, one was black and mine is white.
Test drove the black RS in the summer... bought the white one in the showroom the next day. Still have the RS to this day!

Reactions: 1 users