84 svo mustang for sale cheap.delivery available

Status
Not open for further replies.
had this sold on ebay the other night and dude just informed me he cant get the money.well Ive bought another mustang and need to move this quick to make room.it needs alot of work but runs well and Ive driven it around the yard.will need paint and interior work.It was left out of gear and rolled into a pickup before I bought it.I have a clear title in my name.I can deliver for a fee depending on your location as long as car is paid for in full beforehand(the car is 30 miles north of nashville tn).6152384855.As Im sure most of you know these cars are quite rare and 1000.00 is really crazy cheap but I need it sold like now.You can pay cash in person,paypal me(plus the 3 percent they charge me) or wire me a grand and you own it.If you live in the atlanta area or on the way to atlanta I could bring it with me and drop it off as Im am picking my other mustang up in that area.I need this sold before friday at the latest.I have pics I can email.I just joined up and not sure how to navigate just yet,hope this post is close to where it should be.thanks

Attachments

• Picture or Video 025.jpg
    Picture or Video 025.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.