85 Mustang newbie trying to be a good Dad

• Sponsors (?)

hbadventure

Jan 3, 2022
Wonderful. I see people on the old pony express road in Utah and they come from Wyo heading for NV on those 750 Harleys or whatever the enduro ones are
You can go most of the way across our state on dirt roads and can go under I 15 and I 70
one of my riding buddy's rode the entire pony express on his BMW1200 solo last year during Covid. He chronicled the history and how it looks today. It was a neat deal. I think he posted the whole thing on adventure riders, he is quite a historian.

Reactions: 1 users

hbadventure

Jan 3, 2022
Well we have been stuck in the the snag of the Unobtainium that the Mustang dash is made of. Then out of nowhere my boy found one of the coolest guys ever that is a mustang guy in Smithville, MO. He had exactly what we needed to give that pack rat the bird that chewed our dash to bits. This guy sold us this dash, threw in the hvac box, a bunch of other parts just to be a nice guy. He liked seeing the kid sharing the passion and I can't say enough nice things about this guy. He really took care of us.
The boy took a summer job of doing a frame off on a really :poo:ty 72 C-10 with sentimental value, soon as he gets it in paint there will be a flurry of Mustang questions and posts to get this build back in the mix! See ya soon

Attachments

• dash.jpeg
    dash.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: 3 users