$8500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a deal!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll never understand that stuff. Anyone here ever see that show "Unique Whips" on Speed Channel. I saw that show, and just couldn't figure it out. People need to pay someone to wire in a F'n Stereo? Are you kidding me? If you can read the directions on the box, you can wire up a damn car stereo. The fact that someone can get rich and get a tv show reading the directions on boxes and putting stereos in cars just proves how dumb the average person is getting.

Kurt

yes the outside is hideous and who ever thought red and yellow belonged together should be shot but the trunk is done very well and the door panels don't look half bad. god knows how the hell you shift that thing with that stupid speaker in there :nonono:

I'll never understand that stuff. Anyone here ever see that show "Unique Whips" on Speed Channel. I saw that show, and just couldn't figure it out. People need to pay someone to wire in a F'n Stereo? Are you kidding me? If you can read the directions on the box, you can wire up a damn car stereo. The fact that someone can get rich and get a tv show reading the directions on boxes and putting stereos in cars just proves how dumb the average person is getting.

Kurt

comon u think a Athlete that makes MILLIONS a year is gunna bust out the wrenches in the off sesaon?

and its no best buy installation center, they due much more then install radio's, they average person couldn't even come CLOSE to that level of work

comon u think a Athlete that makes MILLIONS a year is gunna bust out the wrenches in the off sesaon?

and its no best buy installation center, they due much more then install radio's, they average person couldn't even come CLOSE to that level of work

Yeah, I know, they make speaker boxes and install rims too. I'm not saying people won't pay for these things. People pay to have their cars washed. That doesn't mean the car wash guy gets to live in a $2 million home, and gets a tv show played 5 nights a week about him washing cars.

Kurt