86 Mystery Mods Progress!

• Sponsors (?)

I got the A9l today, getting ready to start installing it, and I keep finding open connectors. These 2 and a home made relay, up front on the pass side out of the same trunk line the MAF is in.
IMG_20171006_172341.jpg
yeah was going to point out that those are air bag connectors and fuel pump relay which means it's a mid to late year 92-93 harness but nevermind you figured that out. Wow I would have already lit the car on fire props to you for sticking it out

yeah was going to point out that those are air bag connectors and fuel pump relay which means it's a mid to late year 92-93 harness but nevermind you figured that out. Wow I would have already lit the car on fire props to you for sticking it out
I had/am considering finding a 86-88 harness and just buying a MAF adapter. But this all will work, eventually

Reactions: 1 users
Got everything hooked back up with the repaired MAF, and A9l computers, now I have no fuel pump. Prior it was stuck on, so possibly a bad relay. They had some odd splices and connections that maybe was a hardwire I didn't reattach. Hrmpf

Got everything hooked back up with the repaired MAF, and A9l computers, now I have no fuel pump. Prior it was stuck on, so possibly a bad relay. They had some odd splices and connections that maybe was a hardwire I didn't reattach. Hrmpf

Seems to me when I converted my 87 over to mass air with a9P ecu I had to run some wires over to the fuel pump relay.