Fox 86 Foxbody 4cyl to 8cyl Swap Tuning HELP

Good afternoon all. New to the forum. Hoping to get some help from people alot smarter than me.

I have a 86 Foxbody I picked up for dirt cheap with plans to swap in a 5.0, boost it, and have a fun drag car. I have a carbureted 5.0 out of a 86 f150. I plan on throwing on some procomp heads, getting the valve trains rebuilt, a cam, and a On3 Performance turbo kit that I will tweak slightly.

However, I have no plan for tuning or ECU for the car. They car was a Non-EFI 4cyl. And I have no idea what to go with. I hear alot of good things about Holley, but not sure which kit to go with, I also am not aware of much else other than those type of systems, (Holley, Fi-Tech, ect).

I was hoping to get some advice, maybe someone else swapped into a 4cyl car and can make some recommendations.

• Sponsors (?)

Are you planning on running a TBI? [throttle body injecton] or going with port injection with an EFI style manifold? I am a big fan of MegaSquirt myself, they are easy to tune if you have some EFI background.

lets start with the first question, TBI? if you plan to run it fuel injection you may want to research if you will need a new fuel tank.... most EFI systems also need a return line for the excess fuel.

Very true. If I were going to go full EFI, do you know where I would need to start? I know I would need wiring, and then some sort of ECU setup. Not really sure where to start, or if there is a company that offers a "package" type product.