86 to 87-93 front clip?

NOT ANOTHER ONE! Yikes! Why can't people be happy with what they have? Anyway, here's a pic of my brother's '85 GT. See what YOUR'S could look like if you gave it some TLC?

ModifiedMustangsPhotoShootXXI.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, didn't know it was this big of a sin. My apologies to all, I have been out of the 'Stang game for a while. It has definitely given me something to think about, by the way, everyone who posted pics of their "4-eyes", great looking cars. I have never seen any look so good and again it gives me something to think about. Only seen ones that were completely garbage. I think my mind may have been changed. As far as the deal on the car, basically free. The guy before bought a supercharger, it didn't run right after. The car need a lot of work, he should have spent the mopney on that first. So, I bought the car and sold the supercharger for enough to pay for it. It needed a lot of other work and I wanted to build it right. This thing needs a lot of other stuff worse than something to break the rest of the car. Will post pics soon.

Well, I hope we changed your mind.:) Your '86, is generally considered to be the best looking of the foureyes ('85 as well). They seem to be the most popular. Sure, they came with the restrictive heads and piston combination, but those can easily be changed.:D Go on over to www.foureyedpride.com and sign up. Post some pic's and look at pic's of the other foureyes on the site. I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms (provided you don't mention a possible swap!). There's many magazine cars there too!

I believe that you can fall in love with your car, provided that you set goals and achieve them. As you begin to make it "picture perfect" you'll be glad that you kept it true to its heritage.

Back when I built my car, I wasn't too thrilled with the front end. Why? It didn't have foglights and wasn't aggressive looking. I now LOVE it and I'm glad that I kept it because that's what it originally came with. If I had changed it, I would have lost the respect of many in the Mustang community because the majority of them know that the '79 Cobras didn't come with the aforementioned foglights.

Good luck with it!

yup

I looked at the 'Stang again today and just couldn't change it, I saw it in a whole new light. I just need to find a trunk lid for this thing now. There is one spot where there is rust and there is a pinhole in the metal. Also having problems finding a 2.5" cowl induction hood for it, can only find them for the '87-'93