87 - 93 cervinis rear valance (saleen clone)

raven_ghostwolf

15 Year Member
Nov 26, 2007
Eloy, AZ.
Has anyone here purchased this part in the past? I have the genuine Saleen rear valance but mine came from a wreaked car and is very wavy. I have tried to smooth it out to no avail. I have seen an installed Saleen knock-off before and was not impressed as it didn't run under the car to the fuel tank like the actual Saleen part.I'm not sure if it was the Cervini's part or not. I checked the Cervini site but could only find one view of it that didn't answer my question.

4302-(820x615).jpg

taillight0407.gif

• Sponsors (?)

Give Cervini's a call. They should be able to tell you.

I will say that when I dropped off my Cervini's Saleen spoiler, the guy at my body shop asked where I got it from. He said that most of the stuff he see's is crap and that the spoiler was really good quality. For whatever that's worth.

my cervinis rear valence runs under the rear like the original. all the stuff i have from them is perfect

Thanks that is what I wanted to know, finding the original Saleen part is like a needle in a haystack, was considering changing to the Cobra rear but I much prefer the Saleen piece and how it reduces drag by sealing all the way against the fuel tank.