Expired 88 Notchback

Status
Not open for further replies.

matts_21

Sep 28, 2012
Its a totally solid car runs andrives has a cam and headers and chip as its still an sd car 5pd it has a 3.73 rear I bought this last year and have had no time to do anything with it am losing the place where it is stored. It has the front clip off of it as it was getting repainted and driversd door is off this car is as solid as they come which is why I bought it in the first place just wanting what I paid so first 2000 takes it car is located in illinois peoria area pic will posted this evening

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg

Was the car in a accident? Does it run and drive enough to get on a trailer? Can you take more pics and send to my email please. [email protected] Do you have all the parts to complete the body? How is the interior? How solid is it floors, lower shock towers, torque boxes? Very interested.

No wreck car is the most solid i have seen no rust in buckets floors look great and its an 88 not an 87 i have 2 fenders but not original and 3 doors had it at a shop and parts disappeared i was just gonna buy new fenders for it

Status
Not open for further replies.