Roush #89-332 finally dyno'd :)

Thanks for the replies and help.

So what suggestions can you guys offer me to get to 350?

Also, I seem to keep having a problem blowing the PCV out of the lower intake everytime I get into the boost. What can help keep this from happening?

Would you mind listing your combo that got you to 400, I'm looking for a good roadmap to follow :)

Thanks
Frank

• Sponsors (?)

BoostedmaxPSI said:
Thanks for the replies and help.

So what suggestions can you guys offer me to get to 350?

Also, I seem to keep having a problem blowing the PCV out of the lower intake everytime I get into the boost. What can help keep this from happening?

Would you mind listing your combo that got you to 400, I'm looking for a good roadmap to follow :)

Thanks
Frank

S-Trim, Powerpipe, 38 lb injectors, 255 fuel pump and a good tune. The blower is only seeing 10 lbs with the stock pulley and power pipe. There is alot more in it, but I am running out of fuel, so this is enough for now. I need an inline pump then I can change pulleys and increase the tune and timing, and 450~475 rwhp should be within reach:D

The A trim is going to be a challenge. I had an A trim on a past Saleen which made 333 rwhp with GT40 iron heads, Saleen upper and lower, and motorsport E cam. Nothing was ported so good port work might get you close to that number. Good luck Frank.

OK, I'm going to take it to a local Ford performance shop and see what they can do with the existing A trim.

I already have a 255lph in the tank and a set of 42lbr's. I know the 42's are way more then I need or will use. So, I'm looking to trade them for something that can help my combo to get me to 350hp at the wheels.

Anyone with old parts?

FS

saleenster said:
Frank, I beleive the A trim is the 5 lb blower correct? 350 to the ground could be a challenge but it could be fun trying to get there. I too understand as my first pull was 355 rwhp, then within in 3 more pulls we stopped at 418 rwhp as the clutch is near it max (Spec stage I). Change the pulley to the 8 lb kit if they still make them and you should see an honest 1.5 to 2 lbs of boost increase.

With an A Trim I got 10 lbs out of it with a smaller pulley. I forgot which one though . I ran an A trim 10 years ago and went as quick a 11.3 with it.:)