SN95 89 Notch Sn95.0 Swap??

Sep 3, 2016
injust got a 95 sn95 mustang parts car complete pars car and I have a 89 notch that I want to swap everything into. I was told that the car has a 94 motor in it. Also when I bought my notch the car came with a 5.0 computer and harness for the engine bay. I am new to building mustangs but it has been somthing that I've wanted to do for a long time.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet
Add pics and more details-all the info/help you could need you will find on this site and from the members here. Also a lot of extra content you where not looking for :) lol

Reactions: 1 user
You can swap out the following - probably missing a few things as its late..

Motor- you will want to swap the front accessories, pulleys, timing cover,
mini starter
3g alternator
Mass Air Sensor and housing
Electric Fan you will want a good controller like a flex a lite 33054
Transmission if its a stick
If it has an auto trans and you want to use it, you will need to swap out the EEC, engine and 02 harnesses and then you can also use the E fan with the CCRM
Front spindles, brakes, rotors, lines
Rear axle brakes, rotors, lines
E braje cable and quadrant
Rack and pinion- you will need a MM adapter steering shaft
Master cylinder with a MM 3 to 2 line adapter kit
Wheels after you swap out above
front seats
If you are ambitious the dash, wiring, and center console, rear seats, door panels,

Reactions: 4 users
You can swap out the following - probably missing a few things as its late..

Motor- you will want to swap the front accessories, pulleys, timing cover,
mini starter
3g alternator
Mass Air Sensor and housing
Electric Fan you will want a good controller like a flex a lite 33054
Transmission if its a stick
If it has an auto trans and you want to use it, you will need to swap out the EEC, engine and 02 harnesses and then you can also use the E fan with the CCRM
Front spindles, brakes, rotors, lines
Rear axle brakes, rotors, lines
E braje cable and quadrant
Rack and pinion- you will need a MM adapter steering shaft
Master cylinder with a MM 3 to 2 line adapter kit
Wheels after you swap out above
front seats
If you are ambitious the dash, wiring, and center console, rear seats, door panels,

Hey man thanks for the response. My notch didn't come with a 5.0 v8 it had a 4 cylinder in it but the previous owner gave me an engine bay harness for a v8 so all I really have is what that 95 comes with. And I've never built a mustang before unfortunately, in my teen years I was into volkswagens so this is my first mustang. So most of what you said I don't quite understand lol it seems you know a lot about this though... would you mind texting me or emailing me?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg