89 Notchback, 5 Speed. $7000. Kamloops BC, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0L Notchback. The car has been tastefully modified and very well cared for. I've owned this car since March 23rd, 2005 and have faithfully and dutifully maintained this vehicle myself.

Since I purchased it I have revamped the suspension including Ford Racing lowering springs, have added a custom made off-road H-Pipe with dual Delta Flow 40 Series flowmasters with stock headers. The minor stuff like conical K&N and iridium plugs and MSD wires are all there, the engine was rebuilt about 50,000 KM ago and the chassis and body was restored about 5000KM ago, car also has a Viper 5000 2 way car alarm.

The car used to be Bright Regatta Blue but when I painted it 2005 Ford Mustang Dark Shadow Gray two years ago I had all the emblems shaved, custom Cobra Grill Insert put into the front bumper, short antenna, new weatherstripping, mouldings, door handles, door pins and hinges, cowl, almost everything is new. I also added Maximum Motorsports XL full length subframe connectors that were powdercoated and then welded in, also rolled the fenders front and back to allow for maximum tire and wheel clearance for future upgrades.

Currently being run on the car is a set of new 225/50R16 BFG's that have about 5000 KM on them. Vehicle also has seats from a 1999 Mustang, an Alpine stereo with alpine speakers, Kenwood AMP and Bassworx Sub. The transmission had a clutch job before I bought it but I have a Ford Racing King Cobra clutch I can sell with the car if buyer is interested, there is a fully adjustable MGW short throw shifter and MGW handle installed in the car, euro styled projector headlights are also installed with optional fog lights. I know I'm leaving some stuff out but I've done so much to the car I can't remember it all, I have spent upwards of $12,000 on the car with the body work being performed two years ago ($7000) with receipts and pictures to substantiate the claims.

The only downsides that I am aware of is that the heater core has been bypassed because it crapped out a while back. I never planned on fixing it because I haven't used the heater in 5 years because I never drive it when heat is necessary. The car has no power features and no AC. This is the lightest version of the V8 Mustang ever produced.

Vehicle comes with a custom made and custom fit California Car Cover that cost $400 with a lock and chain and other parts are available to go with the car. Absolutely NO tire kickers, seriously buyers ONLY. Deposit may be requested on test drive with me present in vehicle at all times. Price is firm if stereo and car cover is included.

More pictures can be seen at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

250-574-5290 . I am a student so if you can't reach me right away I will call back as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Notch2.jpg
    Notch2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,620
  • Notch1.jpg
    Notch1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,902
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.