Roush '89 Saleen vert pictures

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
Here are a few of mine. I have never posted any pictures in this section, and hardly know anybody here, but trust me, in this little town of Vancouver, we have a TON of Saleens and their owners are pretty close.

picture122bw7.jpg

picture124xg9.jpg

picture123bb9.jpg

If you look closely at the valve covers, I had the Saleen name glass beeded on it
picture044bq1.jpg

this picture was taken by Bill
allfordshow063lg2.jpg

picture041ws2.jpg

I am adding a Meth kit on the 20th to help cool the heat soaking from the S-trim which should get me to or over the 450 rwhp plateau. It did 418 rwhp on pump gas before the meth kit. Car was orginally a decal delete and the previous owner put the stripes on backwards. Liz always gives me a hard time about it, lol. Thanks for looking.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Black vert saleen fox, probably my favorite of all time for mustangs period.
Nice car, beautiful engine.

Don't really like the "saleen" in the side stripes though. In fact i really hate it.

Yea,

Beautiful vert Saleenster. How's the weather up there? Are you going to have some extra sunshine this summer? If so, I'll load up the family and head North.:D

Joe, we can always count on your honesty.

I actually don't mind the S A L E E N graphic as much as I can't stand the stripes being upside down. FYI, if you decide to remove them by hand they are a bitch to take off. Been there. Stripe delete again though.

She sure does look sharp.

Yea,

Beautiful vert Saleenster. How's the weather up there? Are you going to have some extra sunshine this summer? If so, I'll load up the family and head North.:D

Joe, we can always count on your honestly.

I actually don't mind the S A L E E N graphic as much as I can't stand the stripes being upside down. FYI, if you decide to remove them by hand they are a bitch to take off. Been there. Stripe delete again though.

She sure does look sharp.

Funny, till just today, we have had some very abnormally hot temps for this time of yr. Lower to Mid 90's over the past two wks, but today, Rain is back:D

Tks for the props. Hows about a peek at your coupe?

....Came across a very unique piece of artwork on ebay, kinda looks familiar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989...tegoryZ50434QQihZ010QQitemZ200121571048QQrdZ1

are you the artist?? or did you donate the car for a photo shoot?? Looks awesome!! :hail2: :nice:

Car had a photo shoot last September. He did mention that he wanted to use it for some of his displays at shows and on the web. Good catch though. The car was also in 1 of the "Hot Rods" (they put together a number of calenders) Calender for 2005. It was August. The Calender was only sold in the 7 western states though.