What's it Worth? 89 SSP Value

rlmoore33

Nov 11, 2019
New to the site....have a general question. I have been looking to buy a 87-93 for a project car with my son. I have located a 1989 California SSP car nearby that has about 140k on it. The interior looks to be in good shape and the car has recently been painted. Assuming the car runs and drives well, can anyone tell me what its worth? It is stock 5.0/5spd notch. The asking price is $8,900. Most nice stock LX/GT 5spd cars seem to be $6500 and up....depending on mileage. I located a nice 90 GT with low miles and yesterday at the $6500 and it was gone in 2 hours.....

Any expertise would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

A picture or pictures would help, but I would say if it is rust free, and a true SSP with a good interior and new paint and a 5 speed it is worth in the 8 to 10k range all day long.

+1 If thats the market , buy it . Offer $500.00 less if ok . Rust free is a big deal . You will always have it but Im not sure about having my son drive it . Become one of us its a good life . I just took mine for a ride after two weeks in the Florida sunshine . Came in the house , and thanked God for everything .

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 116