9 psi KB+N2O+T&J Tune=568 rwhp/630rwtq

68 & 00 GT said:
lol :bang:

Kidd would you suggest I still go your old route for ~650 RWHP, and add some giggly juice for the low end ? :shrug:
I assume Tim could tune it for that since that seems to be what he just suggested.
I'm keepin the Novi :D

nice #'s :nice:
After seeing what the car did there's no doubt that I'd put a small hit of nitrous in conjunction with a blower car. The torque it makes is ridiculous and yes, Tim can tune it for the spray.

• Sponsors (?)

JayC said:
Ok, I'll give you a chance to brag about some numbers....... how about some E.T.'s and MPH's . Please don't post check numbers.... they don't count :D

Jay
How about I don't have the car yet and when I do it'll rarely see the track. That's not what its' purpose is. This thread was not intended to brag about anything and is no different than anyone else posting dyno numbers. It's simply another combination that's out there that people can learn from.

micool said:
How about I don't have the car yet and when I do it'll rarely see the track. That's not what its' purpose is. This thread was not intended to brag about anything and is no different than anyone else posting dyno numbers. It's simply another combination that's out there that people can learn from.

Thank you, I have learned a lot :rlaugh:

Jay

ignorant.gif

jealous :shrug: anyway. .

MK have you upgraded to 31 slpline axels, or are you going to since I like you will rarley see track use anyway. Just wondered if 31's are more for slick use. Just trying to figure out what all else I will have to upgrade -

Thanks -
Oh snap.gif

;)

68 & 00 GT said:
Jealous :rolleyes:

anyway. .

MK have you upgraded to 31 slpline axels, or are you going to since I like you will rarley see track use anyway. Just wondered if 31's are more for slick use. Just trying to figure out what all else I will have to upgrade -

Thanks -
Oh snap.gif

;)
It has the 31 spline strange axles and an eaton in it. With this much power and with the power you plan to make it's a good idea even though track time will be rare.

68 & 00 GT said:
someone didn't take their meds. We're all here to talk, and learn about Stang stuff. What's your purpose - getting banned ? Internet tough guy. :chair:

geez chill out. :flag:

You have a listening problem ... I'm not talking to you.... so why are you talking to me? You're not here to share or learn ...... just to kiss a$$ :rlaugh:

Jay

JayC said:
You have a listening problem ... I'm not talking to you.... so why are you talking to me? You're not here to share or learn ...... just to kiss a$$ :rlaugh:
Jay
I'm talking to you to try and understand why your coming on our boards to be an ass to anyone for no reason that's all. Especially someone who has gone out of his way to help a ton of people here, and elsewhere for a long time.

Yes, Kidd helped me through my build up over the past several weeks. So appreciative yes, kissing ass ? That's just all your IQ / maturity level could come up with. If you had mods I was intersted in I'd ask you for help just the same. Not that I would expect anything less than childish garbage now though.

sorry about your thread, I don't know why I tried to reason w/ this guy.

I officially hate you guys. Those are SICK numbers. :D

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Tim will be getting my blower bidness for sho.

Only 14 hours away....I can make that. ;)

Nice job Tim! :flag: