'90 Fox for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DONRLX

Mar 30, 2003
Canton, GA
Need to sell my Pony, I've got a 2nd child on the way & need the Cash to ready the house & fix up my other vehicle.

This 5.0 LX 1990 Fox body Mustang has a manual trans w/ 3.73 gears. Was building it into a Road course car, Not a drag racer (this thing handles the curves beautifully!)

Here’s the goodies -- 5-Lug conversion, Black bullet wheels, 4 pt cage, Cobra disc brake conversion (13" front disc & 11.65" rear disc, '93 cobra master cylinder), cobra intake manifold, 5 pt racing Harnesses, Full length sub frame connecters, Strut tower brace, Shock tower brace, MM Caster and Camber plates, MM Panhard bar, Milodon Water pump, Under drive pulleys, 140 AMP Alternator conversion, A/C has been converted to r-134, Power windows, pioneer radio with Amp & 12" Sub in the Spare tire well, tires 75%, Like new brakes. The car has approx 169,356 original miles. The exterior is Maroon with a gray cloth interior, Paint is good, Front passenger fender is showing signs of fading. The car comes with Off-road H pipe (not currently installed), combined with BBK headers and finishes with the Flowmaster mufflers - This thing sounds awesome. Also included with the sale are the Tubular Lower Rear axle arms from MM & New front & rear sway bars, None of which are installed yet.

NO Backseats are in the car…… All this thing needs is someone to love and cherish it by adding power to the already strong engine, and they will have a great road and track car.

Willing to trade for $5500 cash, or a payment plan of $5500 Cash (1st payment).
NO Joyrides, Serious buyers only!!! Make an Offer!

I'm located in North of Atlanta, Georgia. I can email Pictures upon request.

IMAGE_208.jpg

IMAGE_205.jpg

Detailed%20Stang%20010.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

hey i would like this car ok but im deployed ok so if you got a payment plan tell me what it is ok my email is gregggraham16yahoo.com my name is gre or what is the lowest you will go on the car

Status
Not open for further replies.