900 to spend on bodywork what next????

my insurance just sent me a check for $956 but my dad is making me spend it on bodywork since i just bought a nitrous kit. So heres the deal. I already have a real saleen front bumper and a whole bunch of suspension work. My front bumper does need repainting and that should cost about 200 and then i need about another 150 in touch up paint on the side of my car in little places. So im left with $650 so what are you guys thinking??? should i complete my saleen kit or atleast put a rear bumper on there and some projector headlights??? anyone have opinions??? THanks Guys! :)

• Sponsors (?)

torque187 said:
my insurance just sent me a check for $956 but my dad is making me spend it on bodywork since i just bought a nitrous kit. So heres the deal. I already have a real saleen front bumper and a whole bunch of suspension work. My front bumper does need repainting and that should cost about 200 and then i need about another 150 in touch up paint on the side of my car in little places. So im left with $650 so what are you guys thinking??? should i complete my saleen kit or atleast put a rear bumper on there and some projector headlights??? anyone have opinions??? THanks Guys! :)

Well i tried to look at your website and get an idea on what you need to do with your car, and i kept getting distracted:drool:

but anyway, i would think a S281 Wing and rear bumper would look great not exactly sure how much that will cost to do.

-Mike