S197 05+ seats in a fox REARS

• Sponsors (?)

I gave up the mod reigns long ago. Can't move threads anymore. The job just keeps me away for long periods, and I lost a bit of passion for it. I'd call it tech, and I have added it as a link to the old Technical/how-to thread right under the link for installing SN95 seats, though. If/when you move the thread, you may need to update the link. -Chris

This is awesome!!! I have the rear seats from my S197 front seat install sitting in my garage still. I wasn't sure how I was going to tackle that project.

I still like the idea of the red seats in my black interior. I can easily do the seatbacks but figure I just have the seat bottom recovered to match vs modding it to fit.

Gotta see if I can find a red rear seat cheap

Reactions: 1 user
I still like the idea of the red seats in my black interior. I can easily do the seatbacks but figure I just have the seat bottom recovered to match vs modding it to fit.

Gotta see if I can find a red rear seat cheap
From my understanding is that there isn't enough material on the bottom seat to just recover it. The stock bottom is almost twice as thick.

From my understanding is that there isn't enough material on the bottom seat to just recover it. The stock bottom is almost twice as thick.

I was thinking more along the lines of giving an upholstery shop the stock seat bottom and the S197 seat bottom and have them create a new covering for the seat using it as a guide.

I was thinking more along the lines of giving an upholstery shop the stock seat bottom and the S197 seat bottom and have them create a new covering for the seat using it as a guide.
Yeah, I was thinking the same for mine, but really like the dished bucket style. Another thing to add to the list of todo's