91 COUPE!!

GAT72991

Aug 14, 2010
Hey guys, new to the forum here from S.C. Just wanted to drop in and say hello, great site by the way. Lots of helpful things on here. I also thought i'd use this opportunity to put out word for my coupe that i put up for sale this week. I have a baby on the way and another project goin on also, so i gotta make some room lol. I have a 1991 LX Coupe (originally 2.3L) halfway through my swap, my aunt bought it brand new in 1990 and im the second owner, i purchased it from her after seeing it sit in the yard for two years after she bought her new car lol. I've pulled the 2.3L and the front bumper (Someone backed into her, i was gonna go with the GT bumper) and the headlights off. The interior is in excellent shape except for a few tears in the headliner, and it's grey in color with black dash. It's a perfect car for someone to finish the conversion on, and i have everything to finish it also except the time and space lol. I work and go to school full time so i need to move this thing quick. I have a freshly rebuilt (0 miles) complete 302, bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, Pro Comp 1.6 rockers (Still in the box), and other miscellaneous stuff i'm looking to clear out also. As far as the car, I'd like to get $1000 out of it, including the trans (T5) thats still bolted up under it. That's me making no profit whatsoever, but like i said i need the space and dont really have the time anymore, and would love to see someone take it under their wing and finish it up. My name is Trey and my number is 864-607-4900, if anyone is interested give me a holler on here or a text or call, and if i cant answer right away ill get back to everyone as soon as possible. Thanks again.
CAR.jpg

CAR1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)