SOLD 91 Mustang 5.0 Lx Hatch A/t – Immaculate & Original $7k Obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDWitness

Aug 15, 2016
Eureka CA
FOR SALE: An immaculate, all original 1991 Mustang LX 5.0L Hatchback. Auto Trans; Oxford White exterior with Titanium Cloth/Vinyl interior; and just over 108,000 pampered miles.

This Mustang was purchased new by my mother and owned and gently driven by her until she passed away two years ago. She always kept it garaged or covered, and it has been meticulously maintained. There is no rust and she was not a smoker. It is all original and in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically, inside and out.

Its condition alone would more than justify the asking price, but when you look at the Features and Extras that are included it’s a true bargain:

FEATURES
● 5.0L V8
● AUTOMATIC TRANS
● AIR CONDITIONING
● CRUISE CONTROL
● POWER STEERING & BRAKES
● POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, & SIDE MIRRORS
● ORIGINAL 16 INCH 5 SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
● CARGO COVER & NET
● AM/FM CASSETTE W/ 6 SPEAKERS & AUX INPUT
● PROTECTOR ALARM W/ REMOTES FOR DOOR LOCKS & HATCH
● ARTICULATED FRONT SEATS WITH POWER LUMBAR SUPPORTS
● REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER

You can review more details in the accompanying window sticker.

EXTRAS
● New Front Brakes, Hubs, Bearings, & Seals
● Recent Tune-up
● Recently refreshed steering linkage
● Only 12K mi. on Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires
● Amsoil synthetic oil since break-in (+ 2 new Amsoil filters)
● Complete Maintenance Records
● Full Set of Factory Manuals (including: Service; EVTM; Specifications Book; and Wiring Diagrams)
● Original Window Sticker & Purchase Docs
● Smart Mat Cargo System with Collapsible Bin
● Aux input (3.5mm plug) for original radio hidden in cubby below
● Covercraft Ultralon Cover with cable, lock, and carrying bag
● Two: one pound cans of Freon (R12).

I’m reluctant to part with this jewel, not only for sentimental reasons, but because it’s a fun, reliable, and comfortable (even for my 6 ft. plus frame) performance car; great for errands around town, long highway trips, and car club meets. Not to mention, it looks and drives like new. But I have too many vehicles as it is, so it has to go.

Please respond to my post for more details or to schedule a viewing and test drive. I'm located in Eureka, CA, which is about half way between San Francisco and Portland, OR. I may be able to arrange a meeting in San Francisco (I’m due for a shopping trip there soon). It would be a great excuse for a beautiful drive in a wonderful car!

$7,000 OBO; CASH ONLY, NO TRADES
View media item 12558View media item 12559View media item 12560View media item 12561View media item 12562View media item 12563View media item 12564View media item 12530View media item 12531View media item 12534View media item 12535View media item 12533View media item 12532View media item 12536View media item 12565View media item 12523

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.