92 foxbody gt running rich all the time. NO POWER

• Sponsors (?)

I also had problems with my o2 wiring. for some reason my o2 ground was non existent. Make sure the o2 ground is attached to the bellhousing. Pin 49 is your hego ground from the computer to the bellhousing, it should be on one of the top bolts right behind the heads. When I was tuning my car,I couldn't get consistent numbers. Partly because of this and partly a dirty Maf.

ok so i fixed the o2 sensor wiring problems, been driving the car quit a bit. still running a lil rich tho.. has a code for ect sensor out of range.. ohmed out ect sensor, with engine cold, and all threw temperature ranges.. ect sensor checked out fine.. probed back side of harness on pine 7 and pin 46.. circuit has 4.6 volts all threw engine temperature range.. ohmed out circuit. 19.03 km... unhooked ect sensor.... still has 4.6 volts at pins.. bad ground maybe? short in circuit? looking at the wiring schematics in a hanyes manual. shows that pin 46 is the ground for several sensors. been trying to isulate the circuit but still reading 4.6 vlts