x3z cobra ecu
24lb injectors
255 fuel pump
e303 cam
msd 6a and coil
t-5 speed
center force clutch
373 disc brake rear end
so this is whats in my car im hopeing for some turbo guys to help me on the road im going should be funn lol
changes im looking to do
stock a9l ecu tuning have no idea yet
42lb injectors
wideband
fuel lines from tank to front not shure what size
cam not shure is the e303 ok?
gt40p heads might be to much 58-59cc if i remember correctly, on the 92 it should bump the compression to 9.5:1, dont know yet bad right or ok?

UPDATE Runs 8 psi problem free

5.0 twin turbo t3/t4 302 8-20 psi 302 hci gt40p e303
YouTube - ‪twin turbo mustang‬‏

P5137040.jpg

P5137038.jpg

P5137037.jpg

2011-03-01161107.jpg

2011-03-02134324.jpg

2011-03-02142922.jpg

2011-05-05165606.jpg

P4210066.jpg

P4210068.jpg

P4210069.jpg

P4210074.jpg

P4210085.jpg

P4210114.jpg

P4210129.jpg

P8040060.jpg

083110120611.jpg

turbo kit this was the kids car i got parts from few things i dident like how it was installed im going to change but gives you guys the idea.
http://www.stockreco.com/mustangtwininstall.htm

• Sponsors (?)

Not a bad setup, I like how it is setup in the pictures. How much boost do you plan on running? I think the 42'ers and the wideband is going to be a MUST. For a cam, the F cam is a well known boost cam if you are wanting to stick with an off the shelf cam. I heard the tfs also does well. Though I am sure the E cam will be fine if you decide to rip the cam out on another day, I dont think it will be essential. Depending on how much HP you plan on making the stock fuel line and rails are probably going to be sufficient. Probably going to want a second inline fuel pump like a t-rex.

I had planned on using gt40p heads when I was doing my turbo build but I was told by someone that supposedly the gt40 style heads flex and blow head gaskets like crazy over 13psi. I have no evidence confirming this, and was determined to run over 15psi on them anyways but never got around to finishing it. Supposedly there is some threads on turbomustangs.com forums regarding this but I never tried searching for them.

I wouldn't worry too much about the cam, with turbos you're going to be able to make enough power to split the block, regardless of what cam you have in there. Go for something that gives you drivability and enjoy. If you already have the E cam, just run what you got.

I had an incon kit that put the turbos under the heads like the guy you linked to. The ONLY thing I liked about the placement was the fact that most people had to look hard to see what was going on down there, and often people would miss the fact that the car was turbo-charged even with the hood up. However, the MAJOR downside is that you cannot even think about getting to the spark plugs, and it really cramps the engine bay. Now, with a single turbo where the airbox used to be, my engine is very easy to work around, and a plug swap is a 20 minute job again. I'm much much happier working on the car, now.

Oh and 9.5:1 is ok. Just don't go crazy with the boost. 6psi = no problem. 8 psi+, I recommend doing it on a dyno or at a track 1 psi at a time with a lot of timing removed to ensure that you don't get into detonation. That's just the safe way to tune a car anyway. Drop the timing to 16* total timing as a baseline, then get your AFR where you want it (my preference is a conservative 11.5:1). Then start increasing your boost and keep watching the AFR. If your fuel system can't keep up or the computer doesn't do well accounting for the extra air, increasing the boost will affect your AFR. If your AFR is where you want it, but you're not gaining power with extra boost, it's probably because you're getting into detonation. Back the boost off 2 psi or so from the highest powermaking boost. Once you're set with the AFR and boost, then you can start increasing timing 1-2 degrees at a time. Again when the power is not increasing, it's time to back off the timing off 2 degrees from the higher power-making timing. Then you've got a pretty solid tune.

sound good cant wait to get every thing befor i install it

so the air fuel 11;5;1 you must have set it in your ecu this guy had a fmu im not for useing it.

so im trying to find a dyno shop to tune chip it but still im a more a hands on guy dont like saying he did my tune if you know what i mean and i want to make my own numbers and tune but im far from rich just a buget guy trying to do it right.

so the air fuel 11;5;1 you must have set it in your ecu this guy had a fmu im not for useing it.

so im trying to find a dyno shop to tune chip it but still im a more a hands on guy dont like saying he did my tune if you know what i mean and i want to make my own numbers and tune but im far from rich just a buget guy trying to do it right.

whre do you live?

Try to find a TWEECER RT that some one is selling on ebay or something. That way you can tweek your tune yourself & be able to say, yeah I did myself. Im no expert at it but, I think tuning is fun once you start to learn the system. I probably only know enough to be dangerous but, there is a lot of support on the EEC tuner forum.

we went with the Anderson PMS, it certainly got us out of the 60# injector flooding on start issues, I think it might be a little more user friendly then some of the others, and you can use Rick Anderson for support for the first year. He actually gives you one program if you want it, you just fill out the tech sheet then he writes it and you enter it in. We where able to go out and make a couple of tunes.