Electrical 92 mustang led lights in dash thoughts?

Jvshouse

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys im looking into the led lights for the dash of my 92 gt. I read some reviews on the cj pony video and some people had issues with lights not working and guage issues. Other people said worked great. Anybody have them and what issues did you have if any at all. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I have them. They work great.

I didn't buy the kit thought. I just bought misc loose LEDs in the correct size and swapped them in. Did the dash, some of the indicators, and the HVAC panel as well as the dome lamps and underdash courtesy lights.

I haven't done any of the exterior lighting because none of the aftermarket LEDs I tried are anywhere near as bright as the standard halogen bulbs

Nice. Did you use them? Any difference in looks cause thats way cheap. Cj pony was $35 for white n $40 for red or blue. That seems like they would never sell them at that inflation

They are all the same cheap Chinese LED's. Guys just want to pay $40 for a kit and not have to search around.

Don't replace the AMP light with an LED. Needs to stay a regular bulb. Also, if you replace the turn signal bulbs with LED's, they will blink faster.