92 Mustang Popping Hesitation

• Sponsors (?)

I get that it did the same thing. There has to be a correlation between the two.

Dumb question but have you checked that the fuel lines are not crossed?
Ya made sure everything was there what's weird is it will run good than bad than hood than bad but going to change the filter and see if it helps it looks brand new I think I changed it thinking it was the problem

Ok, this is going to take some testing. Need to find out what changes when it starts running bad, first we need to make sure the fuel pressure stays constant, thats going to require a fuel pressure gauge that can be read on the fly. Also need to check voltage on the fly, and not with the stock gauge.
Before we do that you need to make sure all your grounds are good, battery to block, block to firewall, and the ground from the battery to the fender apron next to the battery, that one has two wires on it. I will look at my magic book because I keep thinking there is a ground by the computer in the kick panel.

Ok, this is going to take some testing. Need to find out what changes when it starts running bad, first we need to make sure the fuel pressure stays constant, thats going to require a fuel pressure gauge that can be read on the fly. Also need to check voltage on the fly, and not with the stock gauge.
Before we do that you need to make sure all your grounds are good, battery to block, block to firewall, and the ground from the battery to the fender apron next to the battery, that one has two wires on it. I will look at my magic book because I keep thinking there is a ground by the computer in the kick panel.
Ok I'll check all grounds when I get home thank u guys for help

IMG_1342.PNG
The
Now I think about it I don't remember seeing a ground from batt to block I could be wrong

There is a ground by the computer. I don't think you could of burnt the trace on your computer, but do you have a buddy with a spare computer to try?

You can also inspect the trace in yours to cut that out as well

If you had problems with it before and the computer being a constant....maybe but inspect to rule out.

Also grab a pic of your mass air sensor and the part number. Have you unplugged the mass air sensor to see if it runs any different?

There is a ground by the computer. I don't think you could of burnt the trace on your computer, but do you have a buddy with a spare computer to try?

You can also inspect the trace in yours to cut that out as well

If you had problems with it before and the computer being a constant....maybe but inspect to rule out.

Also grab a pic of your mass air sensor and the part number. Have you unplugged the mass air sensor to see if it runs any different?
No haven't tried the mass air but yes tried 3 computers does the same thing

Ya grounds r there it was just a bad pic it's the same size as the power

I have a post on here about popping out the intake everything new wiring sensors whole fuel system, whole new motor from mass air to oil pan still same thing so wa gonna buy one of these well u have mess with the timing and other little things