93 cobra production info.

• Sponsors (?)

dont get mad...

pic.php

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

While we can all appreciate the production numbers of the 1993 Cobra, perhaps you could liven the thread up with a comparison.

For example, you could say that in 1993 4,993 Cobras were built along with 107 Cobra R's.

The Cobra R was again introduced in 1995, in which they made 250. These Cobra R's were white so that racing teams could easily paint the cars to their liking. 5,258 Cobras were produced that year as well.

This brings us to the 2000 Cobra R. Probably the best Cobra R to come out, and was again painted red. There were only 300 Cobra R's produced that year, and no regular Cobras due to the horsepower fiasco of the previous year.

This kind of information will not only enlighten those who are not familiar with the Cobras, but will also help keep conversation in the thread flowing. Hope this helps.

no its just some of your are first to judge and its retarded. most of the people in this forum are nice and funny as hell (strype). but then there the others that post a thread about other cars, and look at this scammer, Should i buy this Honda? Crap like that that annoys me. Then i post a thread about 93 cobra proudction numbers and then all of a sudden. o where did you copy that....

I found it while doing a search and thought it was interesting about the 107 R cobra made in red and figured maybe someone who know about them. On top of that i thought it would enlighten some people on the fox body cobra's that didn't know so much about them.

Ill just stop posting all together since it annoys most of you

ryan218 said:
Ill just stop posting all together since it annoys most of you

Welcome to the real world. A forum is no different from life. Some of the things you post, people will like, other times not so much. Again, when making a thread, try adding a personal touch to it. Copy and paste is great, but only when people can relate to it.