93 Mustang GT - Pefect Street Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy-bolt

May 14, 2010
I am selling my 93 GT. I am definitely going to miss it. It has been a two owner car and I have owned it for the last 9 years. All of the modifications have been done while I owned the car. It truely is what a street car should be. I am asking $15,900.

Please let me know if you have any questions. The car is located on the southside of Indianapolis. If you would like to talk to me about it, my cell is (317) 413-2149. Now I will let the modifications speak for the car.

Engine:
347 Stroker – built and balanced by Tom Hooker (he used to build all the Aurora Indy Car engines)
Vortech S-Trim supercharger (never pullied over 12 lbs.)
Anderson Power Pipe
Edelbrock Victor Jr. Heads (bigger valves 2.02 and 1.94) – the heads have also been CC’d and O-Ringed
Ford X-303 Cam
Ford Racing 1.6 Rockers
Ford Racing Lifters
J&E Pistons
Chevy Racing rods
Milidon Oil Pan
MSD 6AL, MSD Blaster 2 Coil, MSD Cap and Rotor, MSD Wires
Pro-M 80mm Mass Air
Accufab 75mm throttle body & EGR Spacer
CHP Spyder Intake
Double Roller Timing Chain
Ford Racing Radiator
Diablo Custom tuned chip

Driveline:
T-5 transmission with G-Force internals
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft

Fuel:
Aeromotive A1000 EFI Fuel System
Aeromotive rear sumped tank
Ford Racing 80# Injectors
All braided stainless lines

Exhaust:
BBK equal length Shorty Headers
X-Pipe
Flowmaster 2-Chambers w/ Dumps
Exhaust Cut-outs

Suspension:
Auto Weld Chassis Mini Tub Kit – The rear suspension is extremely nice on this car. The kit was used from this company, but the frame was not notched as I only had plans for driving it on the street and wanted to keep all of the structural integrity. The rear floor was cut out and replaced with sheet metal. We then welded many cross bars of 1.5” square tubing. The rear end is strong and it hooks hard on the street.
The rear end itself is the 8.8 with the seams welded. It has an Auburn 31 spline differential and Moser 31 spline axles.
Steeda rear lower control arms and upper control arms
The rear has single adjustable coilovers with 170# springs.
Up front is a Granatelli Tubular K-member, control arms, and coilover kit (300# springs).
Caster Camber kit

Brakes:
5 Lug cobra brake kit all the way around – 13 in rotors in the front and 11 in the rear.

Interior:
Kenny Brown Street Cage
Racing Seats
Schroth Racing Belts
Auto Meter Gauges (Boost, Fuel Pressure, Water Temp, Oil Pressure)
Fast Wideband
Auto Meter Shift Light
Black Carpet
Painless 3 switch panel with purge
Battery in Stainless box

Exterior:
Cobra front and rear bumper covers
Saleen wing
Cervinis 4” cowl hood
Paint is the factory color blue with pearl in the clear coat
Forgeline RS Street wheels (17 x 8 in front and 17 x 10 in the rear) you can go bigger in the rear with the mini tub kit, but I just liked these wheels and the available tire size. The tires are Nitto NT555’s in the front and NT555R’s in the back

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

View attachment 219365

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.