93 mustang notchback 3300 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

script86

Jan 20, 2008
3300 OBO This is a Steal "Car was bought for $5500 I have put $1500 into, do the math" First person with a decent offer, car is gone, for those who dont already know, losing my job, with bills coming up and Christmas time around the corner that is the only reason for my crazy price drop. 93 mustang converted to 5.0, bbk long tubes, 4;10 rear, trans was just rebuilt by the roush guys, just did a new clutch stock, new flywheel stock, new battery, belt, alternator, and adjustable clutch cable. the car runs good but the rear brakes just went out so need to be replaced, needs an alignment. gauges are off as most mustangs. other then that care runs good, clutch cable needs to be adjusted. $70 header lock bolts, dont have to worry about gasket leaks anymore. CALL ME OR TEXT ME 323.590.6178.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Sponsors (?)

3300 OBO This is a Steal "Car was bought for $5500 I have put $1500 into, do the math" First person with a decent offer, car is gone, for those who dont already know, losing my job, with bills coming up and Christmas time around the corner that is the only reason for my crazy price drop. 93 mustang converted to 5.0, bbk long tubes, 4;10 rear, trans was just rebuilt by the roush guys, just did a new clutch stock, new flywheel stock, new battery, belt, alternator, and adjustable clutch cable. the car runs good but the rear brakes just went out so need to be replaced, needs an alignment. gauges are off as most mustangs. other then that care runs good, clutch cable needs to be adjusted. $70 header lock bolts, dont have to worry about gasket leaks anymore. CALL ME OR TEXT ME 323.590.6178.

ok you bet!! i did the math and heres what i came up with.

Used Car Value - Ford Mustang Sedan 2D LX (V8)

crap i did the math wrong. you said that was converted to a 5.0. heres the correct math that i did.

Used Car Value - Ford Mustang Sedan 2D LX

Status
Not open for further replies.