94-98 guys - Anybody running headlight covers?

70stangcoupe

Founding Member
Nov 12, 2001
Winston-Salem, NC
I'm absolutely in love with the front of this Mustang:

96mustanggtfr.jpg

Who is running headlight covers like the ones above?

Are there any disadvantages? Are the headlights and marker lights clearly visible when on?

Who makes a set with NO brand name on them? I think the white letters RUIN the look when they're visible.

Thanks for the info!! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

If you can find the GTS covers get them they actually stay on the car. I had them on mine until I broke one but i never used them at night.

BTW the letters on the GTS covers are stickers but if you get the AVS covers they are painted on.

I have them. They darken my lights at night so I also use my fogs at night too. I'll be putting on real smoked headlights in a few months and throw these things away.

WildfireBanner53.gif

I dont like to have anything on my lights that affect my visibility I am just paranoid that way but you could use them if you wanted to.
Installation is easy they just snap over your headlights.

I have the GTS brand covers on my 97 vert. I think the car looks awesome with em during the day, but they do reduce visibility quite a bit at night. They take about 1 minute to take on or off, really simple.

p.s. I also get a ton of compliments on my car, and its completely stock except for those things appearance wise.