'94 Cobra and GT what are the differences?

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
I don't get it......

Seventy the zq8 on my S-10 is just a code for a certain package that GM offered. The zq8 gave the S-10 a lowered stance like the extremes S-10 without the ground effects and has a diiferent set of wheels. The zq8 is like the fullsize GM trucks that have the Z71 package.

ok the rocker panel is as featured. The cars up until Nov. of 94 had the straight rocker panel all of the ones after that curve up to the inner fender giving it a more rounded shape therfor flowing with the car. Anyone having any questions about this can look it up in a late model restoration catalog. They sell both of these and list the date that it was changed.

Since everyone and his brother has a mustang, shooting for a cobra, or atleast a limited GT is a good idea IMO. Have something a lil extra special. But I might not be the right person to say so, because I love mustangs for alot of reasons. No matter how many cars out there are rfaster, I could'nt ever care less, a stang is a stang and it's the ****nit!!

'94 Cobra and GT what are the differences

I am in the process of converting my gt vert to a cobra and I appreciate everyones feedback. Don't worry guys, the motor is respectable at 433 rwhp with the NOS. I have noticed two interior differences that have not been mentioned. Although I've completed converted my interior to an 03 cobra charcoal black. The emergency brake handle is wrapped in leather on the cobra and the shift boot as well as opposed to vinyl in the gt. I've changed everything on my over but the airbag and the brakes although they are at least cross drilled and slotted. I know the purest will tell, but I'm sure no one else will notice when its done. Its still not enought to hang with MACA. Those boys wont give me the time of day. The funny thing is I will be curious to see if I get an invite after a chance running into a few members at the upcoming car shows for the remainder of the year. I'll keep ya posted!:shrug:

DJ Al