94 Cobra For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

haulbalz

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2002
Hey guys, I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to sell my 95 Cobra. It has been sitting in my garage for over a year now. I just dont have the time to drive it anymore. It is black with tan interior. Paint in a 6 out of 10, interior have a rip on the ds seat, the rest look new.

I am selling in one of two ways, right now it is modified with Trick Flow everything (H/C/I) Vortech S-Trim Supercharger, Anderson Power Pipe, SCT 4 bank Chip, MSD 6AL ignition, MSD Wires, MSD Coil, 95 mm MAF Sensor, BBK Throttle Body, Eagle H-Beam Rods, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 42 lb injectors, New 302 Block, 3:73 gears, Cobra R Hood (from Ford), Borla Side Exhaust, SVO Side Skirts (Not Installed) Black Deep Dish Bullet wheels, Flowtech Headers, Eibach Sportline springs, Tokico 5-way adjustable struts and shocks, Tires are in decent shape. Plus all the other goodies which I am most likely leaving out. Car runs STRONG.

Or I am going to sell it stock. Make me a reasonable offer either way. I am willing to part it out. Call me at 479-750-2100 or email me at [email protected] I will get pics up soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry, I've never tried to sell a car on the internet. And of course I leave out the obvious stuff. I'd Like to get 6,000 ish for the car stock. and more if I leave it modified. It is a clear title. Never wrecked. Has roughly 130,000 miles on it.

I am now selling the car as stock. With the unmodified engine. This is the stock engine that was never modified. I have pulled the aftermarket block out, and most of it has sold. I am asking $5,999 for the car. Call 479-750-2100 or email me for pics at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.