94 Cobra Parts into 95 GT VERT

• Sponsors (?)

Are you going to get the injectors and everythin else as well? I don't know if thats going to be a good deal or not. The 94-95 Cobra computers do not have a great reputation. I'm just not sure if it would be worth it to swap. But hopefully someone else who knows a little more about the subject will most. Just my thoughts, hope that helps.

The cobra computers for our years don't have as aggressive of a tune as our cars do. They also use the same maf and the calibration for the injectors is in the cobra computer. The intake itself supposedly flows very well, i don't have one but people on here make GOOD power with them esp. if ported. The cruise control will work as i believe it is the exact same part # as the gt cruise. As far as the computer goes i think that a gt with the cobra H,C,I, would perform a lot better than a pure cobra but that is just speculation

Thanks for the info. My 95 Gt is pretty much completely mod'd out. The next step will be a supercharger. The reason I am contemplating getting the Cobra Wiring Harness and Comp is because my wiring harness has seen better days and this cobra one that is offered to me is in great condition. My harness has been spliced into a lot and makes the under the hood look pretty bad. With all this in mind would any of you go through with getting this Harness and Computer or is it taking a step backwards?

Thanks for the info