94 cobra, with a "new age" front end

• Sponsors (?)

new edge front on sn95

m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg

I think the pic makes this look pretty good. The fitment looks good and so do the fenders...I'd hate to know how many hours went into the fitment of the flareless front sn-95 fenders. Looks great, but then again I'd have to see other pics of it from other views to make any conclusions. At first I thought, Okay a pic of a cobra then I saw the sn95 rear and was impressed to be quite honest. Anybody have other pics from say the side? This car is definitely unique. :nice:

Attachments

• m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg
    m5lp_0606_07_z+SN95_Mustang+Project_Guide.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 84
that above is hideous. i think the 99-01 cobra front bumper would look decent on the sn-95s with our normal headlights without the splitter like on th 2000 cobra r bumper. take that splitter off and i think it would still look good. that bumper is more rounded than the 03-04 bumper.

yeah like i said, the idea might be kinda cool, but it pretty much failed.

the headlights look like a bug,the hood looks kinda dumb, i dunno if i would like it any better with the stock headlights.

and that bumper isnt really that nice looking IMO.

poor cobra =[

the idea seems like it would be cool

but those headlights are :notnice:

i like the 99-04 tail lights, and i think that them with the newer front end might look decent.

dunno if i'd like it better or worse then the s197 tails.

also i prefer the license plate between the tails.

Hmm... I find myself looking at it and stuck in an endless loop of starring and saying...:shrug: . Looks like the folks in the pic are doing the same thing. ..if u put yer finger over the fogs...replace it with an old 65 stang badge :shrug: then put a normal hood on it...u could pull it off..:shrug: Then again if the new retro looking stang wasn't out on the market yet maybe .. :shrug: But I keep looking back at it and saying...I just dunno :shrug: and not willing to pay $$$ for an :shrug:

Hmm... I find myself looking at it and stuck in an endless loop of starring and saying...:shrug: . Looks like the folks in the pic are doing the same thing. ..if u put yer finger over the fogs...replace it with an old 65 stang badge :shrug: then put a normal hood on it...u could pull it off..:shrug: Then again if the new retro looking stang wasn't out on the market yet maybe .. :shrug: But I keep looking back at it and saying...I just dunno :shrug: and not willing to pay $$$ for an :shrug:

i can't get over the headlights they just dont look right to me.

and like you said, if the new mustang wasn't out, its a maybe. I think its because we've seen what its trying to look like, and its not really that similar.

I agree completely about spending the money to look like that, I'd much rather put that kinda money into my engine, then try to make it look like something its not.

wow, didnt think this would pop up,

what i was originaly talking about was more along the lines of getting the lights or at least the hood.

i wanted the hood to try and make a ram air using the scoop

could care less about the fenders or the front bumper although the 2000 R looks sweet, im sure i can get one of those to fit a 94 anyways