94 cobra

shermie

Mar 30, 2005
what are the pros and cons for getting a 94 cobra....i found one nearby don't know anything about mileage or anything, was just checking on here to see if it was worth my time or not....thanks

• Sponsors (?)

might as well check it out, see what they're asking, condition,etc. They come with better heads, intake, bigger injectors than a gt. cons, they will cost more than a comparable gt. but you put a fw bolt ons on them and they run decent. better than my gt! i like them personally, if you're lloking to get a sn-95, def. worth looking into

Well tommorrow is my last day of vacation so if figured i'd atl least see what they are asking and see what kind of condition it's in. I love the sn95 body style a lot better than my 2000 gt, but i got mine at a good deal so....We'll see i'd love to have a sn95 and a snake at that! thanks guys

Recap: Went today to look at it.. It has a cobra R hood, and 18' dd FR500's. It's white and has 60,XXX miles. and here is the best part it's only 11,500...rofl i laughed at him and walked away laughing.

i'm in Texarkana, yes that's way to much the paint on the bumpers weren't great, along with the cowl hood needed to be painted, and the rear bumper had a puncture type hole in it! and it was stock except for a true dual...no h-pipe system with some flowmasters.

mine was rough, but had 2500 worth of aftermarket parts
full exhaust
spings/shocks/cc plates
pullies/maf/cai/rear end girdle/aluminum ds
3.73s/ fuel pressure reg/cobra r hood, a/f guage/boost/water temp/oil press

but its needs paint and needed all kinds of tlc, cracked windshield, leaks from the firewall being drilled for the guage lines that made the carpet nasty, a/c down, just kinda rigged

but i love it and am very happy i got it
bought it for under 5k but it was realy a mutual favor from a friend, he bought it for his son that is away in the military and wanted out of his driveway :)

a couple thousand bucks and elbow grease and it will be a badass car

don't get me wrong i don't mind having to work on it....that's kinda what i want. plus they are 12-13 year old cars they aren't going to be perfect... i just lost it when he said 11,500 for that kind of condition car.

shermie said:
don't get me wrong i don't mind having to work on it....that's kinda what i want. plus they are 12-13 year old cars they aren't going to be perfect... i just lost it when he said 11,500 for that kind of condition car.
11.5 is a joke. you'd be better off buying a newer 2v for that money(well modded)

although I do like 5.0's much better than the 4.6's, My stock 95 gt vs my friends 96 cobra stock... I was at his rear bumper at 100 mph missing 3rd with my ****ty 2.73 gears. You cant beat that low end torque. New Style with old school power, its the best.