94 GT anniversary?

freakinfordman

Jul 11, 2011
I was just told about a 1994 GT anniversary package Mustang. It is suppose to be white with red GT350 style stripes and red interior. Did this come from the factory this way or was it a aftermarket kit? Car has about 70,000 mi. and is suppose to be in Good condition if this is a factory car any idea of value?

• Sponsors (?)

To the best of my knowledge, there were no anniversary packages for the 94-95 Mustang from the factory. The only special edition I know of is the Indy Pace Car Cobra, with the decal kit included with the car, but not installed.

Google "Mustang Registry". Other than the body change and additional options-ABS, passenger side air bag, rear disc brakes, 5 lug, etc. they had new color options-Vibrant Red, Opal Frost, Yellow, etc. but no specialty trimmed vehicle other than the Cobra and Indy Pace Car stickered Cobra. Also available was a GTS model which had no rear wing, no leather, etc. which was lighter (version of a FOX LX).

The OP asked about a 1994 model.

I realize that, but no 1994 model exists with those features that any poster so far knows about. I was guessing perhaps the OP may have been given the wrong information, or perhaps someone in that chain of information had heard 1994 instead of 1984. It's a difference of a single number (10 years, to be picky), but it otherwise fits exactly what the OP was talking about. :shrug:

So does that mean Ford got the years wrong on both the 20th Anniv (1984) and the 40th Anniv (2004)???? Never really understood how the 94 model got screwed out of an anniversary edition......

Details, details. The first Mustang was introduced in the middle of the model year, technically making it a 1964 1/2. It's easier to drop the 1/2 when estimating car anniversaries. Good thing the Mustang isn't married - its wife would NEVER let it forget that 1/2! :D