94 mustang motor swap

• Sponsors (?)

Questions:
Originally a V8 mustang?
Is the t bird engine HO or non-HO? (I believe it will be non-HO and that will require more work depending on what you are starting with)
The mustang is a v6 and the t bird is a 5.0 ho I know I'll have and change the cluster and computer harness but my question was .....will the motor harness work and will I need to chang any pins around on
computer harness.?

The mustang is a v6 and the t bird is a 5.0 ho I know I'll have and change the cluster and computer harness but my question was .....will the motor harness work and will I need to chang any pins around on
computer harness.?
You'll Most likely need a V8 ho hardness. Depending on tranny, aode tranny harnesses can be used on t5 with some adjustments for the break lamp, but would mostly need to be chipped.
I would grab the correct harness to whichever route your taking, less of a headache that way.

Your best bet is just picking up a 94/95 mustang harness and ecu. The harness doesn’t look to be at all the same on the thunderbird. I believe I have a couple sn95 harness, I know I can part with one if needed.