95 Cobra

RonnieB77

Mar 17, 2018
I have 95 cobra my Dad bought new and I also have 76 vega with built 355 and power glide around 500hp. Its going to cost more than I want to spend to get the vega to go straight. My sons 14 and 16 love drag racing would love to turn 95 into drag car figured if I have to dump $ into something why not my dads car. Any suggestions my BF dad built the 355 for me and it was last motor he built before he passed away so the motor and car mean alot to me so I would like to chevy my cobra up..1st build

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
I'm not sure what to say about this so I'm gonna start by say'n both of those cars would be cool, not too many V8 vegas around anymore, same with the cobra, both are worth more money left the way they are, make the vega go straight, can't be too hard, drive the cobra.
There are a few drag racers that hang here who may give you tips on getting that chebby to go straight but I'm not sure you'll get much support for the sbc swap, I could be wrong.

Welcome to Stangnet.

Look around our '79-'95 subforums. There's at least one fella here that's hooked on chevy engines. He just needs to complete the vehicle and then keep it.:rlaugh:

Post some pictures of your cars, we'd love tom see them.