95 GT Fuel pump priming problem

I bought this about 2 months ago. Previous owner put in an older fox body in with fox intake throttle body and mass air flow, but everything else was original, computer (T4M0)and ccrm. When I looked at it more they hacked the wiring harness to work with the older fox parts. They also cut cut off the end of the main wiring harness and weren’t even using the ccrm to control the fan. They had an external controller controlling it. Which Never turned off. Basically a huge hack job. So I returned everything to stock 95. I got a used wiring harness replace the whole wiring harness also got a another Ccrm with it. I put everything back together and I can’t get the fuel pump to prime. I tried the other CCRM and when I put that one in and turn on It starts buzzing like crazy. I grounded the fuel pump in the test port and with both of the CCRM’s the fuel pump kicks on, including the one buzzing, the buzzing stops and fuel pump kicks on. I went through all the grounds on the car cleaned them and put them back I also took apart all the connectors clean them with cleaner and put dielectric grease all of them and put them back together and still the same outcome. I checked Pin’s 12 and 24 on the CCRM and they are both showing 7 V not 12 V like they should. Is it suggesting a bad ECU? Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Look for the 'cranks but no start checklist' in the technical/how to page. here ya go,

Yes there is fuel pressure. The way it is back firing and from the no start checklist, it seems like timing is off. I did pull the distributor when I. Swapped out intakes. I marked it up and put it a back the same way..... So I don’t know how it could be off?????

Backfiring through the intake is a timing issue. Distributor is off a few teeth. You'll have to pick it and restab it. I picked my distributor up for about 3 seconds, moved a wire (was cleaning up the spaghetti wires) and put it back down, backfire city. Was going to put the car back to TDC and start over but I tried one more to stab the distributor where I thought it was. I got lucky, idles like a champ. You can try spinning the distributor first while the car is running. You know, the way to set timing to see how far you're off.