95 GT- wider tires

• Sponsors (?)

I run a 315 with bullet style wheels and no quad shocks, I could go even bigger. Knowing what you have for a wheel would be helpful, as stated above.

Pretty big tires fit under these cars with little modification.

Factory rim is 17 x 8, 245/45-17 is about it, you could squeeze a 275/40 on it , but it would be a stretch. Get a 17 x 10.5, and put a 315/35-17 on it, you may have to reverse or remove the quad shocks though.

I run a 315 with bullet style wheels and no quad shocks, I could go even bigger. Knowing what you have for a wheel would be helpful, as stated above.

Pretty big tires fit under these cars with little modification.
Factory tri spokes. Don't really want to mod the suspension, just trying to get an idea from experienced people, like yourself. Thx

Factory tri spokes. Don't really want to mod the suspension, just trying to get an idea from experienced people, like yourself. Thx

No problem.

I don’t know what kind of tire you have in mind, such as whether you want to get just an all weather, daily-driver tire or if you’re looking for something more track oriented.

FYI, pulling the quad shocks off didn’t have any detrimental effects when I took them off both of my sn’s. If you eventually get to the point where they get in the way; yank those suckers off.