95 GTS vs. 02 GT (Well my Nitrous Works!!!!!)

MadHandle8169

Founding Member
May 5, 2002
Brick, NJ
I helped my friend install a plenum and new throttle body on his car yesterday and he wanted to see if he gained any from it. Being that I haven't raced anyone on spray yet this seems like a good time to try it out. So we go to a road that is straight with trees on both sides perfect for racing. We wait til there are no cars and we go from about 35-110 and I pulled from the start and just kept pulling which is what I expected. Right now he has catback, plenum and throttle body but has long tubes, gears and prochamber sitting in his garage awaiting installation. Once he gets that it should be a real good race on the 75 shot. If it's a little too close for comfort I will bump it up to the 100 shot. However, now that he has seen how my car runs on nitrous he is contemplating a 100 shot as well.

Next race for me is against my friends 2000 Firebird Formula LS1. 75 shot I think he will edge me out up top. 100 shot I think I got him. I'll post when it eventually happens or when I get track times. Any estimates?

• Sponsors (?)