95 mustang bucking

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
Post some pics of the mystery hose in the 94-5 tech forums along with any mods that have been done.
Thank you for answering I did find where it goes it was my vacuum line under my manifold. Car still bucking just nothing like it was. Replaced the ignition control module with a high performance it has the trick flow kite and new spark plugs and wires distributor cap also core. Bought this car from someone who didn't take care but has Alot of potential and I'm determined to make it brand new

Well cruise through our 5.0 technical/how to thread, some great info there, I would suggest checking for codes and look for how to check your tps, especially check the sweep for consistency.

Reactions: 1 user
The consensus around here is the motorcraft/ford stuff works the best and is the most reliable, these ignition systems can handle a lot of the upgrades done until you start producing block splitting power.
Thank you, just want to drive smooth so can start to restore. I have been wondering about that cause this issue came about after changed the ignition control module