95 mustang gt conv electrical problems

chefrsg

Mar 19, 2010
#7 (permalink) Today, 04:34 PM
chefrsg
Member Join Date: March 2010

95 mustang gt 5.0 just quits no power at all.. help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 95 mustang gt conv. i have been having alot of problems so were to begin... lets start with the worst. about 2 months ago i got into my car and tryed to start it it clicked then no power so i figured the battery cables tighten them down crancked up....then about two weeks later i get in all power gone then this clicking noise in the trunk happens and no power to the car..i took the battery cables off then put them back on boom cranks right up.. for about two weeks it was fine then i changed the exhaust runs great.. then it started to idle funny and act wierd so i had plugs wires cap and rotor put on ran better but not good enough so i had the timing checked they said it was good but something electrical was causing a miss.... so now what then as i drive sometimes when i take off the check engine comes on and never stays on. i took it to the shop to see if they could get a code but no codes but the light dosnt stay on to get any unless im driving it. so this leads me to today.. i was driving to the store and bam no power everthing goes out no power nothing so i push the car to the side and try to start it and the power came on alittle then drained off, so i disconnected the battery and let it sit for 10minn hookie it back up vroom started fine .. put gas in started right up backed up died.. turned the key vroom just hauled ass home and this is were i sit so if anyone has any clue PLEASE HELP ME.... I dont have money to get a new car , my car is my life line without it i will not have a job or a way to get one.. thanks scott

• Sponsors (?)