95 Mustang gt MSPNP2. Newbie

Gidgets_95gt

Feb 18, 2020
Virginia
So I am new to the whole Tunerstudio MSPNP community. I will start from the beginning lol. I bought a 95 GT. I know it has a cam in it I just don't know which one. 19# injectors. Trickflow intake manifold bigger throttle body but don't know what size right off hand. BBK long tube headers to a catless x-pipe. Innovate Wide band O2 sensor and The MSPNP gen 2 running firmware 3.4.3. MSD Digital 6 ignition box. I have the car running and idling in open loop. When I try to use autotune It will make changes and run better while under load but after a short drive and idle autotune will change the ve table so much It will start to hunt and then die at idle. I am at a loss for an explanation. I currently have it idling good and just know when I use autotune it is gonna stop. I am including a log of the tune I am currently using and a copy of the tune.

• Sponsors(?)

Gidgets_95gt

Feb 18, 2020
Virginia
So I am new to the whole Tunerstudio MSPNP community. I will start from the beginning lol. I bought a 95 GT. I know it has a cam in it I just don't know which one. 19# injectors. Trickflow intake manifold bigger throttle body but don't know what size right off hand. BBK long tube headers to a catless x-pipe. Innovate Wide band O2 sensor and The MSPNP gen 2 running firmware 3.4.3. MSD Digital 6 ignition box. I have the car running and idling in open loop. When I try to use autotune It will make changes and run better while under load but after a short drive and idle autotune will change the ve table so much It will start to hunt and then die at idle. I am at a loss for an explanation. I currently have it idling good and just know when I use autotune it is gonna stop. I am including a log of the tune I am currently using and a copy of the tune.
I don't know why It attached the log and tune twice.....

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
highlight and right click the cells you dont want changed then at the bottom you can lock the cells so they wont be changed.

Ill take a look at what you have once I have some time.

Gidgets_95gt

Feb 18, 2020
Virginia
I will try that out.The log that I posted somehow ended up being the wrong log. I will make a new log and post it when I get off work in the morning.

Roller

Oct 2, 2019
Vancouver
I had similar problems with my 91 GT idling and drivability was the most difficult thing to get right. WOT wasn’t a problem. I ended up using A91what services and he was worth every penny. There is no way I would have been able to get to where it is now. I will be using him again when I megasquirt my other 91GT vert with a 347 stroker in it.