95 V6 3.8L Blown UP?

Serge

Jun 21, 2003
Dublin, Ohio
Help,

I had my Mustang shooting radiator fluid out of the exhaust, is this a blown head?

My daughter was driving the car and said it was running rough and was overheating. I went over and started it and it was running a little rough and I drove it until the engine started to heat up, about one block. I pulled over and noticed the exhaust was blowing raidator fluid out of the exhaust pipe.

Should I just replace the gaskets myself? Should I order new heads? Anyone experience this before with a 95 V6?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

there was a recall on the cars that was exstended i think it was 7 years 100k because they were known to blow so much. you could call your dealership and find out..

hell if your going to do the gasket your self get the heads ported cause you might have warped them do to the blown gasket

Thanks

Blown3.8 said:
there was a recall on the cars that was exstended i think it was 7 years 100k because they were known to blow so much. you could call your dealership and find out..

hell if your going to do the gasket your self get the heads ported cause you might have warped them do to the blown gasket

Sounds like great advise, Thanks