95 V6 Convertible

DARKSHADOWGREY

Jun 21, 2011
hello all i have a stock 03 mach1 i use for car shows but my first car and i still have it also is my 95 v6 convertible. i replaced the engine back in 2000 with a new identical one from ford, wishing i knew more about cars back then i would have just went bigger from there haha, i have future plans for it tho, but right now I am having suspension issues. I have replaced 99% of other things, suspension is the last major to go, i will also be doing some rust removal underneath this summer, but I am looking to put the same suspension kit from my mach1, same as 2001 bullitt into my 95. I see the kits, and they are always on backorder from 50resto and blueovalindustries. anyone know of another place with this kit? or ideas for something in that price range but decent? I also am replacing the rear control arms, adding subframe connectors....yada yada....the my 95 is stationary till suspension is done, my rear is so loose my rear diff is slamming into my exhaust on bumps..and bounces....any ideas?

thanks
- DSG

down the road, im considering a motor swap to a gt or cobra, maybe 5.0 old or preferably coyote would be awesome. ive seen it in fox bodies and think it would be awesome in the SN95

i also currently have a cold air intake, cat back dual exhaust (converting to true dual in winter) 17x8 Black Bullitt rims.

• Sponsors (?)