96 248a package

Lutega

Mar 23, 2020
Maryland
Hey guys I’m new to to forum and was just wondering what your thoughts were on a 1996 Mustang GT with the 248a package Manual transmission). The car has 40k original miles and it’s in excellent condition inside and out, has no mods except for a CD player. It’s laser red with grey cloth interior and it’s a one owner car with no accidents or damage. The guy selling it is an older guy and has never abuse it, he’s asking 7k for it, do you guys think it’s too much or is it a good deal?
Thanks for the input!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys I’m new to to forum and was just wondering what your thoughts were on a 1996 Mustang GT with the 248a package Manual transmission). The car has 40k original miles and it’s in excellent condition inside and out, has no mods except for a CD player. It’s laser red with grey cloth interior and it’s a one owner car with no accidents or damage. The guy selling it is an older guy and has never abuse it, he’s asking 7k for it, do you guys think it’s too much or is it a good deal?
Thanks for the input!
Sounds like it’s a clean car, and the 248a package is somewhat rare so I would say it’s not a bad price at all. So if you want it I’d say you can’t go wrong with that. Or of course you could search for a 99-04 mustang , that is in good condition with somewhat low mileage for that price point. That will also get you roughly 45 more hp.