96-98 gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.

01DHGBULLITT

Banned
Jan 17, 2004
hey guys, i've been on this site for awhile, but there is something that gets me mad. It's the 96-98 GT guys. I wish these guys had their own damn section, that way us fast 99 an up Gt guys, wouldnt have to hear them whine about how slow they are, and about them wanting PI heads. Anyone else with me on this one? I mean, sure they do have modular 4.6's, but they are turds. Everytime i look into a thread it turns out to be one of these guys, wanting to know how to make their car faster. I just get sick of it. Maybe we should vote on this. Let me know how you guys feel.

• Sponsors (?)

Turds? We are doing everything possible to rid the 96-98 cars of that word. I apologize Ford was lame enough to put the 96-98's out with less hp than your car, but that comes with the times. The '05 GT owners will soon be calling the 99-04 GT's turds. Rightfully so, they will be compared to the new ones. Sorry you hate us 96-98 guys so much.

Look man, i hate you guys. You guys are damn slow. You guys just need your own forum. Then we could all get along. And i seriously doubt the 05 and up GT guys will call my bullitt a turd. Those guys will only be seeing tailights, and i'll only be seeing their cash. If you get my drift.

01DHGBULLITT said:
Look man, i hate you guys. You guys are damn slow. You guys just need your own forum. Then we could all get along. And i seriously doubt the 05 and up GT guys will call my bullitt a turd. Those guys will only be seeing tailights, and i'll only be seeing their cash. If you get my drift.

Umm...people like you aren't good for this site...and you think your 99+GT is fast...lol...they may be quicker but they aren't "fast"...I have a 2000 GT 5spd and it isn't "fast"we are here to help each other out and with rude bias comments like that you give the forums a bad name :notnice:

David

01DHGBULLITT said:
Oh man, this thread was really meant for us fast guys, So will the 96-98 guys please refrain from posting. Thank you. And i do race 03 cobras

you sound like you need to be on the Honda forums. youd be a prelude guy telling the civic guys not to post because there slow. If you dont like the 96-98 guys go to another damn forum, because you sound like a damn ricer.

hey 5spdGT, are you saying, that you have NEVER thought that these guys should get their own forum? I'm pretty damn sure you have. I'm just stating my opinion. So anyone who has a different opinion from mine, please refrain from posting in this thread.

01DHGBULLITT said:

Here is one of 01DHGBULLITT posts, what a joke!

01-24-04, 11:09 PM
Replies: 39 about to run against some ricers, need some help on launching
Views: 943 Posted By 01DHGBULLITT

Ya he knows how to drive fast!! LOL. Ban this loser.

alright, let me rephrase what I said. I dont hate you 96-98 guys, but your cars are different, and respond differently to mods than us 99+ guys. I just feel that you guys should get your own forum here at stangnet. The 05+gt guys already have one, even though their cars arent out yet. I'm just trying to help everyone out.

01DHGBULLITT said:
hey 5spdGT, are you saying, that you have NEVER thought that these guys should get their own forum? I'm pretty damn sure you have. I'm just stating my opinion. So anyone who has a different opinion from mine, please refrain from posting in this thread.

Nope never thought about it honestly...4.6's are all in the same "family"...if you think your "01 Bullitt" is fast...I can't do anything but :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Just curious how do you do against the 03 cobras :D

:owned:

01DHGBULLITT said:
So anyone who has a different opinion from mine, please refrain from posting in this thread.

so you dont want anyone without your opinion to post? so why did you post at all :rlaugh:

you should get your own message board "people with 01DHGBullitts opinion Forums" that way only the people with your opinion could post and you can start a clan of followers like hitler.

KJ Hoppus said:
so you dont want anyone without your opinion to post? so why did you post at all :rlaugh:

you should get your own message board "people with 01DHGBullitts opinion Forums" that way only the people with your opinion could post and you can start a clan of followers like hitler.

thats good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.