96-98 Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

818095_24_full.jpg

I saw you on Mahan today, i'm in Tally also.

Here's my whip, mods in sig.

006.jpg

009.jpg

me.jpg

Yea, I'm occasionally putzing around that area. I'll keep my eye out for a black wingless (I'm assuming the top pics are the current ones) Stang with Cobra wheels.

Don't see your mods in the sig file -- just a link to TMCA.
Actually the bottom one is the current, i put the wing back on. But yeah i saw you twice again today on mahan, i work at that super-lube on the corner.

I don't really know why you can't see the mods, i can. Maybe now when i post again.:shrug:

I love my stepchild my 98 is my baby. She's little laking in the looks department , because all the driving took a toll on the paint, but I love her.

Novi 2000
Paxton a/a intercooler
Eagle h-beams
CP pistons
2001 ported heads
s/c regrinds (getting new cams in winter)
C&L plenum
75mm t/b
HPX maf
etc.........

197300.jpg

197299.jpg

WLD, do you have a stock lower end? My next step will be super charger or Turbo...

nope, got a built bottom end and whole fuel system going in (just dropped her off at the shop tonite) so I can up the boost. I plan on 2.75 pulley and 8 rib kit this winter also getting 60lb injectors. Almost forgot the HPS Hardball'r intake is coming this winter also. :)

the fuel system is from Glenns Performance

http://www.glennsperformance.com/?mustang-fuel-systems-950hp

What do you have in the bottom end?

2000 block .020 over
Eagle H-beam rods
CP 17cc dish pistons
ARP hardware (everywhere)
Cobra oil pump
8 bolt crank from the 2000 block (the weak link, but I don't plan to spin it over 6000 rpm. so we'll see if it hold up)

If the crank fails I'm just gonna go 4v teksid block, blah,blah,blah

:flag:

Oh yea, forgot to add..

Stock NPI motor
Cheapy CAI (ebay)
Transgo HD2 kit
B&M tranny cooler
Diablo Predator tuner
Bassani ORX aluminized
Dynomax ultraflows
4.10s
Chin spoiler
prototype R hood
03 wheels
20% tint
Maxspeed/eibachi proline kit
no front sway bar

On the shelf, i have a PI swap waiting for it, as well as a saleen kit :)

Car runs strong for a basically bone stock motor.. 8.9s in the 1/8th, which is a high 13 low 14 second car

I'll never get rid of mine because there'd never be any point to selling it. I'll never get back the money I've got in it anyway. One day I plan on a forged short block and KB.

PI Swap
Comp 262ah cams
Comp valve springs
Magnaflow CB
Magnaflow catted-x
MGW shifter
Steeda SFC's
K&N

Starting in the spring, my plans are:
Springs, shocks/struts, c/c plates, LCA's, rims/tires, front brakes, plenum/tb, nitrous