98 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm toying around with the idea of selling my 98 cobra 108,000 miles > It has a wet nitrous kit on it with about half a bottle left in it > NEW drop springs and Maxiuam motor sports rear lower control arms and a Mac cat-back exhaust with a off road x-pipe > I have bought long tube headers for it but the laying in the back seat > It also has brand new Nitto 555r drag radials on it that have less than 50 or so miles on them . It also has brand new brake's front and back. > now the bad I pulled the old motor out last fall because it was just a 6-bolt crankshaft motor > some one blew the original motor > I have a 8-bolt crank motor that needs to be rebuild before it go's in . The motor only has 32,000 mile when it spun a rod bearing.
I was planning on building a 5.0 stroker motor > but hear lately I have been missing my old 95 Lightning because I have been watching a red one drive around town . so I thought I would throw it out to see if any offers came in for it > I have a lot of goodys like a alum flywheel and a Ram stage 2 clutch and pressure plate > that will go with the car .> I'm waiting on my tax's to come back in . what little I'm getting back then I'll start working on the car again if no offers catch my eye > thanks for looking > jeremy

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.