Not open for further replies.

THE COBRAMAN

pig 'rassler
Founding Member
Mar 11, 1999
Oklahoma
95 GT convertible 5 speed for sale - Oklahoma

$3000

' 95 Mustang GT convertible. It has 160600 miles, nice gray/black interior, gray leather '98 buckets (rear seat is black leather). 5.0 litre, 5 speed manual, ABS, Mach 460 sound system equipped. Runs good, 3.08 trac-lok axle. A/C works, heat works, power top works. No warning lights on. Cold air intake tube, flowmaster or similar mufflers. NEW radiator, battery and harmonic balancer. Paint is deep forest green, white top. Needs tires and the top needs a rear curtain (that's the piece that the rear window is in). One of the amps for the Mach system is bad, and I'm working on finding a replacement for it. The other components have all been tested to be good. Bought this to fix for my wife, but found an automatic (which she preferred) after I started repairing it, so looking to sell this one since I REALLY don't need two. Will need some minor bodywork (dings, couple scrapes up front) and paint to be slick, but isn't the worst one I looked at BY FAR. Some of the pictures were taken at the shop I work at, the car was NOT wrecked when I bought it. Autocheck says it had minor rear damage in 1998...it appears that the left quarter was repaired/refinished and the left door blended. Current tag (exp Nov 2010) and titled in my name. More pics available.

dsc04431o.jpg
<p>
dsc04427fp.jpg

<p>
dsc04429f.jpg

Attachments

• UNTITLED.JPG
    UNTITLED.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 124
  • UNTITLED1.JPG
    UNTITLED1.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 138