99-03 GT Wheels on a 98 GT

• Sponsors (?)

your stockers look WAY better then the 5 star 99+ wheels.

x2. Add some rear wheel adapters (hubcentric) and your stockers will feel right at home and look way better than the new edge ones. Unless your picking them up for real cheap with tires - I wouldn't do it personally. I found a used set of chrome 03 cobras myself and bought them because they were the same price as buying new tires (only 600 miles) came with Goodyear F1s and are 17x9s in size. Still love the stock split spokers though. Those new edge rims are same as your stockers 17x8 btw. Nice stang you've got there!

Ur stockers look way better imo. I never liked those 99 GT wheels.The 96-98 GT wheels are some of the best stock wheels to ever come on a late model GT. I would keep those til u can get some better, wider, aftermarket wheels.

Her ya go. Personally I'd get something else but its your ride.

nicksfirsttwocars001.jpg

39220832.jpg

Now with Bullitts same size:

GT11-27-06055.jpg

GT11-27-06005.jpg

Call me one of the weird guys. I ordered my '02 GT so I DIDN'T get leather, bullitt rims and the premium package. I think the stock bullitts look smaller than the 5 spoke stockers on my car. They will be some of the last things I change on my car. I like them :nice: To each his own.